We make game-changing software that opens up possibilities, from improving workflows and driving business processes to creating and interrogating vast data sets.
No need to replace your existing systems – our software can encompass and enhance what you already have.
Finworks software is comprehensive, advanced, fast. Transformational in any sector or industry. And backed up by truly exceptional service.
- Rapid, highly efficient data and document processing
- Automate, orchestrate or eliminate manual processes
- Data transparency and analytics, for informed business decisions
- Intelligent data management that learns with you
- Flexible, agile. Fast to deploy
- Highly configurable, usually by users
- Public or private cloud, or on premise
- Government-standard audit and security
Data management software unlike anything that has gone before. Finworks Data transforms existing operations, and opens up whole new areas of opportunity.
Collect any quantity of data, structured or not, from any type of source. Make it manageable and usable. Interrogate that data at exceptional speed. Do this continuously, and automatically, with intelligence. Learn from your data and take informed action.
- Highly efficient, smart, automated data discovery
- Fast and simple to deploy and configure – adapts to existing systems
- Public or private cloud – yours or ours – or on premise
- Easy search and report creation
- Configurable by users, with expert support available if required
- Get the benefits of Spark/Hadoop without the need for specialist skills
- Massive query speed improvement over traditional SQL databases
- Easy integration to other systems using open APIs
- Easy interfacing to industry standard analytics and business intelligence tools
- Comprehensive audit logging – secured to government standards
Transformational workflow software. Finworks Workflow enables your people to be more effective, and drives efficiency across your organisation.
Map, analyse, optimise and drive workflows, processes and case management. Make collaboration easy and secure – internally and externally. See measurable commercial benefits, quickly. And do all of this alongside your existing processes and systems.
- Substantial acceleration of operational processes and cost reduction
- Supports agile process definition and deployment – test, learn, iterate
- Highly configurable by business users; expert support available if required
- Fast on-boarding; team experienced in rapid deployments
- Secure working with customers, suppliers and other external users
- Can handle complex interactions with other systems and data sources
- Powerful audit, work monitoring and review capabilities
- Real-time reporting of process efficiency and cycle times
- Well established for mission-critical deployments
We build – and maintain – long-term partnerships. A collaborative culture is at the heart of our business, and we extend it to our customers.
Treating our customers’ requirements and issues as our own is at the heart of the exceptional service we provide. We create extraordinary software, and we want to help you do extraordinary things with it.
- Service and support are provided by expert, highly experienced problem solvers
- Initial service includes essential business analysis, installation and set-up assistance where required
- Custom configuration is available if required
- Full product training is available, but often not needed as our products are designed to be intuitive
- Ongoing support is from dedicated, named individuals in our London office
- All staff are highly skilled and experienced
- Rapid response is available for urgent requirements
- SLAs can be structured to work best for your business
- And we like you to play an active role in shaping our product development
We provide our products on a software as a service (SaaS) basis. They only require a browser and internet connection for use. We support Internet Explorer 10 (9 for workflow), Microsoft Edge v20, Google Chrome v50 and Mozilla Firefox v44, and all later versions of each.
Our features that power public-facing websites additionally support Internet Explorer 8 and Safari 5.1.7, and all later versions of each.
Our software can be hosted in public or private cloud environments, or on premise. We can provide and manage the hosting environment or use a hosting environment provided by you.
Our data management software is generally deployed on an underlying Spark/Hadoop architecture. However, Cassandra, MongoDB and Neo4J are available as alternatives to Spark/Hadoop.
Our data management software can work with data repositories including SQL and other relational databases, Spark/Hadoop, Cassandra, and Hive; and it can handle data streams including Kafka, Sprout, Twitter, Facebook and webhook endpoints.
Our data management software can run MySQL and SQL92 compliant queries on any data source, but executed on Spark/Hadoop for performance.
Security & Accreditations
Finworks is part of Fincore Ltd, which is accredited to the ISO 27001 information security management system standard and to the UK government endorsed Cyber Essentials scheme. The data centres we use are all ISO 27001 accredited.
Our infrastructure and software are subject to regular penetration testing by independent cyber security consultants accredited to the UK government’s National Cyber Security Centre’s CHECK scheme.
Finworks, as part of Fincore Ltd, is accredited to the ISO 9001 quality standard.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and an Oracle Gold Partner.
UK Government Standards & Frameworks
Finworks is experienced in working to UK government standards, including delivering public-facing web services on gov.uk that meet Government Digital Service (GDS) requirements.
The services we provide to government are subject to regular IT Health Checks, and we operate a private cloud for certain government customers that is accredited to hold sensitive data.
For government work, we can provide appropriately security-vetted teams.
Finworks products and associated services are available through G-Cloud, the UK Government digital marketplace.
We can also provide services through the Digital Outcomes & Specialists Framework.