Inside Finworks’ collaboration culture
The future of business will be defined by collaboration
Our collaborative efforts can enable us to accomplish the seemingly impossible when we realise the potential we can harness. As a software company with a proven track record, we strive to provide the best solutions for our clients and always go above and beyond to meet their needs. Using our software, we work in a wide range of industries. Since 1995, providing new innovations to our customers has always been a core part of our culture.
- In addition to redefining workflows and improving data use, we are transforming businesses
- We ensure data is always ready to use, in the right format, to be widespread as and when required
- Our Finworks workflow solutions help make your team more efficient and effective
Let's move forward to 2021. Finworks faces a new challenge: How can we continue to foster a culture of collaborative innovation in times of a widespread pandemic?
Customer needs, product development, and business strategies go hand in hand with collaboration. To develop a culture of collaboration on a large scale, we need to create opportunities for our people to experiment. Finworks is committed to diversifying and enhancing the chances for success of our people. We offer a variety of opportunities supported by time, resources, and self-motivation. As we challenge each other, we find it is easy to identify what won't work: it is like a sieve - whatever gets through is what we want to keep.
This helps us build a knowledge base we can apply to future ideas. We believe that by failing forward, we become smarter. True collaboration sometimes feels like a more difficult path, but it can lead to more refined and innovative solutions. This is why some of the most remarkable innovations are the product of a team effort.
Why collaboration is important to businesses?
Collaborative processes enable successful businesses to innovate quickly, though collaboration itself is a process that takes time. It requires an all-hands-on-deck mentality and a mindset of working collaboratively through setbacks. But the results are well worth the effort. In today's competitive marketplace, encouraging collaboration is becoming crucial. As your business begins its recovery from COVID-19, it is a wise move to partner with other businesses. Through collaboration, businesses can often complement each other. Specialising in different areas to compete in markets is usually beyond their individual reach. Collaboration with external parties can enhance client relationships and reduce research costs.
Finworks' commitment to its partners
At Finworks, our culture is built on our most important values - collaboration, integrity, putting the customer first, and getting it right the first time. In our open and creative working environment, individuals have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. Finworks enables people to turn complex data into clear, actionable information. We put a strong value on our team members. After all, the extraordinary culture that sets us apart from other companies is enabled by our people.
- At the core of our business are a world-class team of strategists - data scientists, solution architects, project managers, and problem-solvers. Besides making software that works, Finworks builds tools to improve workflows and drive processes. We are constantly working towards establishing and defining suitable methodologies to meet our client's culture and mentality.
- In the UK and internationally, we form strong partnerships with our clients. We are working directly across industries and sectors. We enjoy being able to add exceptional value in terms of functionality and output. Utilizing 'Rapid Application Delivery' techniques, we can design AI and automation technologies. We provide the perfect fit for the organisation's entire structure and goals within weeks.
- In one financial market regulator, a Finworks automation and AI system has transformed its oversight of financial activities and risks within its sector and reduced manual intervention while processing huge volumes of data. As a team and as an industry, we need to create services that will benefit others.
- Currently, we are providing multiple services as part of a complex healthcare environment. Regardless of the company size or industry, collaboration is an important business tool. Through our software, we enhance and support the services offered by our partners.
Our Customer-centric approach
We strive to embody what listening to customers looks like. Listening closely to our clients allows us to identify opportunities to address their needs in an effective way. But developing a customer-centric strategy isn't an overnight process. A customer-centric approach starts by focusing on what customers need and how they want to interact with a business. By focusing on our customers, we can better provide an outstanding customer experience at every stage of their journey. Customer experience is created by our people. The kind of people who come into the workplace every day, committed, to make a difference. Only then will the customer experience come naturally.
To Finworks, great customer service means going above and beyond to keep the customer happy. Even if that means answering any questions they have or resolving issues with a positive attitude. The retention of our loyal and happy customers is one of our top priorities. We strive to deliver on their expectations by consistently exceeding theirs. That sort of impactful experience can make someone a customer for life.
We build software with people for people
Finworks offers a wealth of experience in creating bespoke service solutions. We cater even the most demanding customer requirements and provide ultimate customer fulfilment. Customer needs are always our number one priority, and we work hard to make the relationship a partnership. We successfully manage client accounts by offering standard support as well as customised support packages. This helps us partner with clients and facilitate their work. Our support helpdesk provides access to workflow, case management, and business process experts. In order for our clients to get the most out of our platform, we provide support as needed.
At Finworks, we are focused on providing a positive customer experience before and after the interaction. We pride ourselves on providing unique client bespoke service and extraordinary software solutions. This enables our customers to gather, manage, question, and learn from all the data available to them. It also makes ongoing improvements to their businesses as a result.
Analysing customer data to understand their behaviour, interests, and engagement allows us to develop new products and services for them. Diversity of skills, backgrounds, perspectives, approaches, and ideas are actively sought and welcomed. This is how great advances are made, how contributions are valued, and how innovation thrives. Is your work infused with creativity and open-mindedness? Do you understand the importance of tension, believe in collaboration and are you comfortable with tension? If so, we invite you to collaborate with us.